Partner with Us
Resources used to provide grants to homeschooling nonprofits come from many wonderful partners:
- Individuals who believe in homeschooling: Grandparents, parents, and friends who have been touched by the creativity and individuality of those who homeschool
- Vendors who provide products and services to the homeschooling community
- Colleges and universities that encourage and attract homeschoolers to attend their institutions
- Companies that hire homeschoolers, and admire the work ethic and values of these fine employees
- Private foundations that share the goals of homeschooling, and see homeschooling as a valid and effective school choice for millions of children and their families
- Professional advisors such as estate attorneys, wealth managers, and CPAs, who believe in HCF and desire to encourage their clients to remember HCF in their legacy planning
In addition, HCF offers Donor Advised Funds to enable philanthropic individuals and companies to invest their charitable dollars with HCF, and direct their charitable giving to homeschooling and non-homeschooling 501(c)3 charities that share their values. For more information on donor advised funds and how donors can participate with HCF while supporting their favorite causes and charities, please contact Ray Sheen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a beneficiary of the many sacrifices my parents made to homeschool me back in the 80s and 90s, I have watched with delight the exponential growth of the movement. Yet, as with any sustained movement, I have also observed a loss of fresh vision and innovation meeting the needs of a new generation of homeschool families. I’m excited to see the Homeschool Community Foundation as a way to provide the funding needed to help build a cohesive strategy for the long-term preservation of the values upon which this movement was founded. HCF will also provide the funding for new resources to support its future growth. I hope that you will join me in supporting this endeavor.
Now is the time for us to make home education freedom an issue of significance, not only for those exercising their homeschooling rights but for all who believe in individual rights and family freedom. Many parents desperately want out of their current government school situation, knowing the problems aren’t just with academics and social environment, but that their core values are being aggressively undermined by public education institutions. And some of them clearly need help and options. I believe that HCF will be an instrument whereby those who favor education freedom can materially support those organizations promoting and protecting it. A national effort, focusing on one goal, articulating a clear vision, and raising funds to build awareness and establish community, may aid us greatly as we move into a time when homeschooling—and by extension, fundamental parental rights—will likely come under greater attack in our country. I hope you will all join me in making the HCF possibility a reality.
Homeschooling has had a time of peace for the last 20-30 years, but we know that will not always be the case. Just as God led Joseph to store up grain for the lean years, the homeschool movement needs to be well financed for the upcoming battles. We know what homeschoolers can do on lean budgets, but that isn’t where we ought to be, and the Homeschool Community Foundation is starting at a perfect time. That is why Classical Conversations is supporting the Homeschool Community Foundation financially, and you have the responsibility to do so as well.
Donations of any amount can be made to HCF, but we will recognize sponsors and major donors at the following levels…
How Can We Help You?
How Can We Help You?
46 South Road
Holden, MA 01520